EasyViz PET Fusion Workstation
A Workstation tailored for Nuclear Medicine imaging...
EasyViz Fusion WS is Medical Insight’s specialized workstation for image fusion and nuclear medicine (NM) image display. As part of a complete EasyViz solution, our fusion workstation is a cost effective way to analyze and diagnose complex functional/anatomic studies such as PET/CT studies. Unlike workstations from many other manufacturers, the EasyViz Fusion WS operates together with one or more PACS archives – making it fully compatible with your existing systems.
Why choose EasyViz Fusion WS?
A complete workstation – based on the IHE Image Fusion Integration Profile, EasyViz Fusion WS includes a PACS Workflow Manager, multiple viewing modes (2D with NM option, 3D, and Fusion 3D) and full reporting capabilities.
Remote access – streaming technology allows users to access images and all analysis tools from anywhere – greatly facilitating second opinions and clinical conferencing, and thus improving patient care.
Image fusion with EasyViz
- Combine information from PET/CT studies with the dynamic adjustment of fusion opacity
- NM color LUTs (including Rainbow, Hot Metal and GE Color)
- Adjustment of upper/lower windows
- MPR with orthogonal or oblique image planes
- Thick MPR slabs using MIP, MinIP, AvgIP, and DVR
- 3D volume reconstruction using DVR, MIP, MinIP, and AvgIP
- Rotating 3D MIP views of PET, CT and Fused volumes
- 3D Pseudo-Fused volume reconstruction of PET/CT
- Synchronized MPR and volume views across PET/CT and Fused volumes
- Single Point SUV measurement (Pipette)
- 3D SUV Measurement tool including interactive segmentation of lesions
- 3D Distance Measurement tools (2-point, N-point and ratio)
- 3D Angle Measurement tools (3-point and 4-point)
- Save and load of measurements directly to PACS
- 3D Point of Interest anchors
Clinical conferencing and collaboration
- Use Point of Interest (POI) markers to indicate suspected lesions or other key location
- Bookmark functionality for fast navigation between POIs during clinical case conferencing
- Store several POIs for later use
- 3D Softcopy Presentation States (3D-SPS) allows the radiologist to save their work and return to the study at a later time
- Collaboration possibilities based on advanced streaming technology
2D image support
- Multi-modality viewing including NM, MR, PET, CR and more
- NM Color LUT support in 2D
- 2D SUV Measurements
EasyViz Fusion WS complies with applicable requirements from:
European Union CE MDD 93/42 Class IIa
Health Canada CMDCAS
US FDA 510(k)
IHE Image Fusion Integration Profile
Additional DICOM 3.0 supports:
DICOM NM Image Storage
DICOM Positron Emission Tomography
DICOM Spatial Registration Objects
DICOM Distribution can guide you through your monitor selection process. Our medical display monitors have been proven to contribute to improved diagnostic accuracy for cancer detection, especially compared to commercial off-the-shelf displays. This is due to improvements in viewing angle, longevity, luminance, and noise reduction, resulting in substantially superior accuracy and effectiveness. In addition, controlled start-up conditions save time and allow reduced power consumption, and built-in calibration insures minimal staff time spent on adjustments.
Finally the ability to access images quickly is a large consideration for the Diagnostic Workstation. Time to bring an image up on the workstation should be 3 seconds or less for images stored on an internal network with spinning disk storage. Prior examinations must be retrievable from archives in a time frame appropriate to the clinical needs of the facility and medical staff. Display times may take longer depending on the electronic network, storage and archive architecture, and on image management and retrieval methods. DICOM Distribution can provide a system designed specifically for your requirements, within your budget.
Contact us today at 877-434-2661.
Here are our VALUE ADDED Products...
- 24/7 LEAD Customer Support
- 200 Years of Medical Experience
- PACS, RIS, CR etc. supported all from one lead company.
- Fully Dicom and HIPAA Compliant.
- Proven technology that is working in Hospitals, Imaging Centers and Clinics
- Reference Account
For more information, please contact 877-434-2661 or email email@example.com
Are You planning to SELL or REMOVE any existing imaging equipment?