Solutions to convert analog Images to digital
The film digitizer generally is a high-performance tabletop laser film digitizer designed for high-resolution teleradiology applications, conversion of analog to digital, or for duplication of analog films. Most film digitizers accept films up to 14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm) and offer all the inherent advantages including ease of use, excellent density resolution and precision. Most units are self-calibrating and unaffected by ambient light and offer multiformat software compatibility, easy integration with PACS environments, TWAIN and DICOM modalities.
Here are our Digital Solutions...
- 24/7 LEAD Customer Support
- 200 Years of Medical Experience
- PACS, RIS, CR etc. supported all from one lead company.
- Fully Dicom and HIPAA Compliant.
- Proven technology that is working in Hospitals, Imaging Centers and Clinics
- Reference Accounts
For more information, please contact 877-434-2661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You planning to SELL or REMOVE any existing imaging equipment?