DICOM to CD/DVD
DICOM to CD/DVD a convenient solution for distribution full-fidelity DICOM images
DICOM to CD/DVD products take DICOM images and results and seamlessly record them onto CD/DVD. Thus offering a convenient solution for disseminating full-fidelity DICOM images to patients, referring physicians or specialists. Behind an easy-to-use interface are powerful tools to automate production, manage content, customize labels, and insure a rigorous audit trail. DICOM to CD equipment can easily be integrated into all of a Medical Practice’s PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications System). In addition to storing pertinent patient information, it is possible to separate patient ID from individual case information to create an anonymous archive for use in teaching and training. Another value added feature is the DICOM printer; which allows you to design and produce (burn) professional looking CD labels in the matter of minutes.
DICOM to CD /DVD Features
- Includes feature rich DICOM viewing software on every CD or DVD that works on any Windows computer.
- Automated production of CDs or DVDs from any modality or PACS station that supports DICOM C-Store.
- Easy anonymization of patient and study level attributes either on demand or automatically. (REMOVE)
- Can automatically include earlier studies.
- Automatically query a broker for relevant study report(s); choose to leave reports in an HTML format or convert to DICOM for easy side-by-side viewing with images.
- Add additional files of any format to the CDs/DVDs.
- Web client allows CD creation requests from anywhere in the facility.
- CD labels customizable by users, modality, or CD contents.
- Includes ability to customize passwords for each disc and record the CD recipient.
Here are our VALUE ADDED Products...
- Validated by the VA... installed at multiple locations
- Conforms to the requirements of the IHE Portable Data for Imaging (PDI) Profile
- CD creation from anywhere in the facility
- Intuitive interface requires minimal training
- Cost-effective solution
- 24-7 technical support
Turnkey System with Multiple Modality Connections, Standard Dell Workstation & 17” Flat Panel Display…
Minimum PC Specifications
- Dell tower packaging with Intel Pentium 4 Processor 2.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM,
- 80 GB Hard
- 48X CD+RW, Network Interface Card,
- Desktop Manual Feed Disc Printer
- 24/7 LEAD Customer Support
- 200 Years of Medical Experience
- PACS, RIS, CR etc. supported all from one lead company.
- Fully Dicom and HIPAA Compliant.
- Proven technology that is working in Hospitals, Imaging Centers and Clinics
- Reference Accounts
For more information, please contact 877-434-2661 or email email@example.com
Are You planning to SELL or REMOVE any existing imaging equipment?